Hi Everyone! Here is another video from the “How To” series and with several special request I decided to post for you all! I usually perform backbends 3-5 times a day for stretching pre and post workout.
- Stimulates the sympathetic nervous system and prepares the body for action.
- Helps counteract damage of bad posture.
- Relieves back pain, bronchial distress, scoliotic deformities, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder.
- Realigns the spine.
- Promotes proper kidney function.
- Helps with digestive function, eliminating constipation and flatulence.
Be extra careful when trying to perform a backbend. If you feel aches or pains you should discontinue with the workout.