A few healthy tips to remember on Valentine’s Day:
- Choose dark chocolate over milk chocolate candy and treats.
- Don’t over indulge yourself on sweets. Remember portion control is keen when it comes to keeping it healthy.
- Workout the morning of or take frequent walks on your lunch break or before going out to dinner.
- Drink your water. (Half your body weight in ounces)EX., 100 pounds=50 ounces of water.
- Share your treats and candy with coworkers, family or friends to avoid eating it all yourself.
- Don’t forget to eat at least two servings of vegetables. This will help to get your metabolism going and provide you with your fiber intake for healthy digestion.
- Take a cinnamon supplement or use cinnamon over food. Cinnamon aids in lowering and stabilizing blood sugar level.
Last but not least:
- Tell your love one, spouse or significant other your LOVE them.
Happy Valentines Day everyone sincerely from team Ljay Health. WE LOVE YOU ALL and THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT.