1. Forget about the drive through car wash and wash the car yourself. Also you’ll save money at the same time.
2.Take the stairs instead of the elvator or escalator. Walking stairs is a great heart exercise, calorie burner and muscle builder.
3. If you are a computer user on or off the job, Give yourself 5 minutes off every hour to get up and walk to the water fountain or go and up and down a few flight of stairs.
4.Get a dog and walk together. No dog? Borrow a neighbor’s dog or push a baby stroller.
5. While you watch TV, do household chores or projects or even workout by doing sit ups and pushups during commercial breaks.
6. Push the lawm mower instead of using the riding lawn mower. Skip the snow blower and shovel the snow by hand.
7. Walk your talk, If you like to chat on the phone move your body while you talk. Go walking or use hand weights while talking on the phone.
8. Get a condo, or apartment on the 2nd or 3rd floor. Its no workout like moving and carrying groceries up two or three flights of stairs.
9. Park at the far end of a parking lot for a longer walk. Get off a bus stop ahead and walk the rest of the way to your destination.
10.Rent an exercise video or DVD rather than a movie.